- SOFT & COMFORTABLE MATERIAL - Moisturizing Socks made of Super Soft Cotton and Spandex, Durable, High Quality Medical-grade Gel. Gel is Enriched with Vitamin E and Essential Oils to Soothe and Moisturize Skin, Allergy Free.
- DEEP MOISTURIZATION - The Full Design of Our Moisturizing Socks Can Moisturize Your Whole Feet. Hydrates and Softens Hard, Dry, Rough Feet, Calluses, Heels, Toes, and Cuticles.
- NON-SLIP GRAIN DESIGN - Featured Non-Slip Dots On the Bottom of Gel Socks, which Offer Better Grip for Improved Stability and Balance so that You Can Have Better Control of Your Body Movements, Avoid Tumble and Injuries.
- COMFORTABLE AND REUSABLE - High Quality Gel Socks are Washable and Reusable for Continuous Comfort. Wear at least 2-3 Times Per Week. Daily Use Recommended.
Foot Health - Complex and Vital Body Parts Healthy Feet are Vital for Mobility.
In their lifetime, Person walks approximately 100,000 miles on average.
1. Moisturizing socks softens the skin. Increase flexibility of skin.
2. The gel lining releases Medical-Grade Mineral Oil that helps repair dry, cracked toes and heels.
3. Penetrating into dry and hard skin, turning it into soft and smooth. Enhance a natural and healthy look.
4. Prevent to build up of dry hard and cracked skin. Protecting cracked dry feet.
5. Durable, hygienic, providing you with comfort whole day.
6. Long term using would help to delay skin aging and make skin look pretty soft and smooth.
Gel Sock Size: 8.5inch*4inch (Fit For US Women Shoes Size 5.5-8.5)
Package Includes: moisturize socks
>>Usage And Caution
1. Soak your feet in warm water.
2. Wait until your dry skin has softened.
3. Rub it gently over the calloused area, then dry your skin.
4. Wear for at least 20 minutes, at least 2-3 times per week.
Hand wash with natural detergent in water below 30℃,no twisting.
No bleach, no dry cleaning.
Air dry naturally or by paper, not the sun.
Do not peel the gel in the socks.
Consult your doctor first, if you suffer from diabetes or poor circulation. Do not wear them on open wounds, broken or abraded skin. Do not wear them if you have skin conditions such as Psoriasis or Eczema.